CAR and ENGINE specification:
VW POLO VI GTI, TYPE AW, 08/2021=> BUY NOW!
2.0l TSI TSI, 152kW (207PS) DNN with GPF
Volkswagen POLO GTI Sport Exhaust
- 2.0l TSI DSG 152kW, Type AW (DNN with GPF)
- Sport Exhaust for left-system
- Upgrade to the Powerful REMUS sound
- TOP Performance & torque increase (+6.1HP OPF Back System)
- High tech materials for a light weight construction
- Quality made in Austria
- EC approved system
- Variety of different tail-pipe sets
Feel the power and hear the sound:
REMUS sport exhausts are designed to enhance the driving experience of your Polo GTI in every way. With a REMUS premium-exhaust, you'll enjoy a more aggressive and sporty exhaust note, improved performance, and a reduced weight.
Our sport exhaust systems are made from high-quality materials and are designed to last. We also offer a variety of different tailpipe options to choose from, so you can customize the look of your Polo GTI to match your personal style.
Here are just a few of the benefits of installing a REMUS on your Polo GTI:
- Improved sound: Our sport exhaust systems produce a deep and aggressive exhaust note that you'll love to hear.
- Improved performance: Our exhaust systems are designed to reduce backpressure and improve airflow, which can lead to a slight increase in horsepower and torque.
- Reduced weight: Our exhaust systems are typically lighter than the stock exhaust system, which can improve fuel economy and performance.
- Enhanced appearance: Our sport exhaust systems come with stylish tailpipes that will give your Polo GTI a more aggressive and sporty look.
If you're looking for a way to take your Polo GTI to the next level, consider buying and installing a Remus sport exhaust system. It's an affordable modification that can make a big difference in the sound, performance, and appearance of your car.
Make the right decision and order today. Your POLO GTI deserves to sound as good as it looks!
The products of REMUS Innovation GmbH („REMUS“) are distributed worldwide. REMUS and its affiliates shall not assume any obligations, warranties, guarantees or other liabilities for the fact that the products manufactured by REMUS comply with the applicable law of the respective country of destination or may be used without (official) approval. This applies equally to products approved in Austria, which are subsequently manipulated, modified, edited or otherwise interfered or changed by the respective buyer, so that it no longer has its original condition.
The buyer shall be solely responsible for obtaining all whatsoever approvals and permissions required by the respective national law for suchlike products and shall be solely responsible for ensuring that the products manufactured by REMUS comply with the approvals required for the respective usage in the country of destination.
Intended use in Austria:
Products manufactured by REMUS without (EC-)approval are only eligible for usage at motor sport events or tests within the meaning of KFG 1967. They are not intended for vehicles used on public roads. The buyer is solely responsible for obtaining the permissions where applicable required by the applicable law for the intended purposes/usage. In no event a whatsoever claim shall be constituted by the buyer against REMUS and its affiliates arising from or in connection with required approvals for public road usage.