CAR and ENGINE specification:
HYUNDAI i30 Fastback N Performance, type PDE, 06/2021=> BUY NOW!
2.0l TSI, 140kW DSG (DNN, with GPF)
HYUNDAI i30 Fastback N Sport Exhaust
- 2.0l Turbo 206kW (G4KH, with GPF) MY 06/2021=>
- High quality stainless steel exhaust
- Strong and sonorous sound
- Performance & torque increase (+11.1HP, +30.3Nm)
- Light weight construction
- Handmade in Austria
- Available as EC approved or RACING Variant
- Including Stainless steel tail pipe set ( Ø 127mm), SKU: 0426 85SSR
Upgrade your Hyundai i30 Fastback N with our premium sport exhaust! Our exhaust is made from high-quality stainless steel and provides a deep, rich sound that will excite any driver. In addition, our exhaust improves your car's performance and gives it a sportier look.
- Performance: Our sport exhaust improves your car's performance by reducing exhaust backpressure. This results in stronger torque and faster acceleration.
- Sound: Our sport exhaust provides a deep, rich sound that will excite any driver. The sound is powerful and dynamic, without being too loud.
- Appearance: Our sport exhaust gives your car a sportier look. The stainless steel exhaust system is elegant and refined, and it will give your car a sharper look.
- Installation: Our sport exhaust is easy to install. All necessary parts are included in the scope of delivery, and the installation can be done within a few hours.
- Warranty: Our sport exhaust comes with a 2-year warranty. This means that you can be sure that your exhaust is of the highest quality and that it will last long.
Order now and experience the thrill of driving with the ultimate sport exhaust system for your Hyundai i30!
The products of REMUS Innovation GmbH („REMUS“) are distributed worldwide. REMUS and its affiliates shall not assume any obligations, warranties, guarantees or other liabilities for the fact that the products manufactured by REMUS comply with the applicable law of the respective country of destination or may be used without (official) approval. This applies equally to products approved in Austria, which are subsequently manipulated, modified, edited or otherwise interfered or changed by the respective buyer, so that it no longer has its original condition.
The buyer shall be solely responsible for obtaining all whatsoever approvals and permissions required by the respective national law for suchlike products and shall be solely responsible for ensuring that the products manufactured by REMUS comply with the approvals required for the respective usage in the country of destination.
Intended use in Austria:
Products manufactured by REMUS without (EC-)approval are only eligible for usage at motor sport events or tests within the meaning of KFG 1967. They are not intended for vehicles used on public roads. The buyer is solely responsible for obtaining the permissions where applicable required by the applicable law for the intended purposes/usage. In no event a whatsoever claim shall be constituted by the buyer against REMUS and its affiliates arising from or in connection with required approvals for public road usage.